Welcome to IntoPens!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using IntoPens’s Website, located at IntoPens.com.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not use IntoPens if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs on to this Website and is compliant with the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, by and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and they or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, IntoPens and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on IntoPens. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from IntoPens for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from IntoPens
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from IntoPens
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from IntoPens
- Redistribute content from IntoPens
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this websiteWebsitean opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the websiteWebsiteens does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the websiteWebsitents do not reflect the views and opinions of IntoPens, its agents, and affiliates. Instead, statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, IntoPens shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and suffered as a result of any use of and posting of and appearance of the Comments on this websiteWebsiteens reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our websiteWebsiteve all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation, copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You now grant IntoPens a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our WebsiteWebsitet before written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of IntoPens, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our websiteWebsiteust, inform us by sending an e-mail to IntoPens. Please include your name, organization name, and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Then, wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our WebsiteWebsitelows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our WebsiteWebsitelinked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of IntoPens’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter our website’s visual presentation or appearanceWebsitent Liability.
We shall not be held responsible for any content on your WebsiteWebsitegree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your WebsiteWebsitenk(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our WebsiteWebsitepprove immediately, removing all links to our WebsiteWebsiteequest. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time by continuously linking to our WebsiteWebsitegree be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website find offensive links on our Website; you can contact and inform us anytime. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this websiteWebsiterect; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to provide that the Website is available or that its materialWebsitet is up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website use of this websiteWebsiteng in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- modify any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of Liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website, Website information, and services are website, we will not be liable for any loss or damage.